Friday, January 25, 2008

That's not real bamboo..

I'm not sure how I found this site, but I did.

It's really cute! You can print out scrapbook paper, or there's just tons of scrapbook ideas.
There's also a section of 3D paper animals, toys, buildings, and everything else under the sun that you can print out and build.
Basically you just download the PDF, print it out, cut out all the pieces, and then glue everything together. The instructions are very easy to follow - I was quite impressed. And it's totally easy to do - the only annoying thing is cutting out all of the pieces. I've never been a fan of that part.. even cutting out sewing patterns is absolutely tedious and always makes me want to just quit the project.
BUT don't let me sway you - when you've finally finished cutting the pieces out, it's a barrel of fun!

I made a panda. Soon I'm going to make the little wiener dog - but I'm out of paper and one of the inks in my printer, so I need to go shopping first.

(I also have to color over all the fold lines on him - so ignore those pls & thx)

Photobucket

Photobucket

He's about 5 inches tall and 3 inches wide.

No comments: