Thursday, January 24, 2008

a place to keep the goodies

There are 5 people living in our house. Actually, 4 right now. 1 of them is gone for 3 months.
An issue we had was fridge space. We were struggling to fit our food in one fridge where there was only 3 people living here. When the other 2 moved in, we freaked out a bit. We decided to buy a 2nd mini-fridge, and thankfully it fit under our island counter PERFECTLY. Since it's our house, we claimed that as our own fridge. I would like to have the big one, but that's just silly. I want a spot to put our food where I know what is ours, and Danny knows what is ours (since I'm the one that does the grocery shopping) It's also easier to see at a glance what I have and what I need to get. It also has a little wine rack, which is awesome.

However, I can't wait to get a bigger house and get one of those double door fridges with the freezer on the bottom... that's my dream fridge.

I keep most of our stuff in the freezer in the big fridge, but we put 2 small deep freezers under the stairs for everyone else's stuff.



No comments: